- Salary: £35,000 + benefits
- Job type: Full-time, Permanent – x3 6-month rotation placements across Europe
- Location: Woking, Surrey (1st placement)
Are you interested in Linde’s core business functions and looking forward to experiencing how we live our mission of making our world more productive? Are you curious to know how we make our customers more successful while sustaining and protecting our planet?
What you will enjoy doing
- You will explore Europe while working with colleagues across Linde living in two European countries.
- You will explore three different work assignments in our core business functions Sales & Marketing, Operations and Supply and you will gain experience in how our business works and what industrial gases customers are looking for.
- You will further discover your intercultural proficiencies while being abroad for a six-month assignment.
- You will have a mentor to guide you and help you release your full potential.
- You will build and develop for future success by networking with diverse teams.
- We assist you in every step to actively be part of the European Graduate family and support you in building meaningful key contacts with business leaders and diverse colleagues.
What makes you great
- You have a Master’s degree in Natural Sciences, Engineering or other Technical Studies, or Business, Management or Logistics with technical affinity.
- You have completed internships and/or studies abroad.
- You excel by having an international mindset and you value different perspectives and ideas from your colleagues while you enjoy working in diverse teams with different sets of backgrounds.
- You have the ambition to become a business leader with empathy and develop your ability to encourage, inspire and connect people.
- You possess effective communication skills and outstanding self-motivation, combined with an appetite for challenges.
- You have excellent English language skills and, ideally, proficiency in at least one other European language to enable you to work optimally with our diverse teams right from the beginning.
Why you will love working with us
You are passionate about the prospect of leading our business and our people in the future. The programme is about identifying our future leaders today and preparing them for the challenges of tomorrow. Throughout the programme you will develop by challenges on the job, working with people who demonstrate excellence in their areas and completing a tailored training programme.
Linde is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity, equity, and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process to perform essential job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Interested to get on board?
Please share your CV, motivation letter, references and academic certificates (all materials in the English language) when sending your online application via our portal.
Within your motivation letter, please answer the following questions:
- Why do you want to join the European Graduate Programme?
- What will make you a great leader?
The European Graduate Programme starts on October 1, 2024 and the application phase runs from January 30 until March 4, 2024.
Please head over to our homepage at www.lindecareers.com/egp for all the details on the European Graduate Programme.