Are you looking to start putting all of your hard work from university into practice, with a leading company that immerses you in its business? Interested in how we really make our world more productive, positively impact our communities and want to be part of making a real difference?
- Roles are available in Brinsworth, Rotherham or Woking, Surrey
- This is a full time graduate position.
What you will enjoy doing
- This is a great opportunity to join a four-year graduate programme designed as an extensive work-based scheme, where you will develop and learn across four distinct 12-month placements across our UK operational and engineering sites
- Our placement journey has been mapped to enable you to understand our business and how it operates, whilst also developing and building your engineering competencies, identifying what you enjoy doing and growing as an individual
- You will perform a variety of meaningful roles linked to your chosen field to build your potential in chemical, electrical, mechanical, or manufacturing engineering, such as design and management, production and operational performance, compliance engineering, project engineering and maintenance engineering
- Furthermore, because our scheme is associated with professional institutions, you’ll receive your own chartered mentor whilst on the programme until you achieve chartered engineer status yourself
- With us, our aim is to effectively land you in roles aligned with your qualifications, experience, interests and learning path and to ensure you are ready to begin a permanent role at the end of the 4-years
What makes you great
- You are a motivated, driven, curious individual who has big aspirations to make a difference by using a fresh perspective
- You will be inquisitive, embrace innovation and have a genuine passion to learn, grow and develop
- In addition, you will be working with impact, purpose and responsibility from Day 1, so you must be a self-starter, enthusiastic, and able to conduct yourself and engage within a dynamic team
- You are on course to achieving 2.1 MEng in chemical engineering, 2.2 MEng or 2.1 BEng, equivalent or above in one of the following subjects: Electrical, Mechanical, Manufacturing Engineering, Control and instrumentation Engineering, Manufacturing Systems, Engineering with Technology Management, Operations Management, Production Engineering and Management
- Furthermore, you will need to be fully mobile and willing to relocate as each 12-month placement could take you to a new office or site
- And finally, you must have a UK driving license ready for the start of the programme
Why you will love working with us
At BOC, Linde we take pride in our people and work hard to provide an enriching, enjoyable place to work. We have a clear vision: to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and excel. We are always raising the bar, and because we are part of Linde, a global company, our people have limitless opportunities to grow and make a difference, all over the world.
More information about us and the programme can be found on our Gradcracker hub page: https://www.gradcracker.com/hub/153/boc-linde
What we offer you!
At Linde, the sky is not the limit. If you’re looking to build a career where your work reaches beyond your job description and betters the people with whom you work, the communities we serve, and the world in which we all live, at BOC, Linde, your opportunities are limitless. Be Linde. Be Limitless. ????
We offer a starting salary of £28,000 and a competitive benefits package with pension and life assurance as standard. In addition, we offer 25 days of paid leave, initial accommodation support and a range of other flexible leave benefits, so that you have time to do the things you enjoy. Our recognition & reward platform celebrates great work and special moments, as well as providing a hub for health and well-being benefits, including a wide selection of savings and offers at well-known retailers.
Grow to be your best, drive your career and get chartered with the training, development, and mentoring opportunities we offer!
Have we inspired you? Let´s talk about it
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment where everyone feels welcome, valued, and empowered to bring their whole selves to work every day. We are more than happy to work with you to provide reasonable adjustments so you can present your best self.
Not sure if you fulfil the full criteria for this role? Regardless, we’d still like to hear from you! We look forward to receiving your application via our online careers site, hearing your story, and getting to know you better!