In this role you will be responsible for delivering efficient operation and control of the IT and/or Telecommunications infrastructure (comprising physical or virtual hardware, software, network services and data storage) either on-premises or to end-users provisioned as cloud services that is required to deliver and support the information systems needs of an organisation. You will also be responsible for prioritising systems support tasks as they arise and for monitoring and maintaining system performance. You will need good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise your work load to ensure your working efficiently with your time.
|Qualification & Level||Information Communications technician Level 3|
|Weekly Working Hours||40 Hours|
|Office Type||Corporate office|
|Training Breakdown||Tutor led, Self-led and Digital learning|
|Required Skills & Qualifications||5 GCSEs C grade (grade 4) or above including Maths and English
You must NOT already have a qualification in a similar subject at the same or higher level than this apprenticeship
What skills they will develop and gain in the role?
- Interpret and prioritise internal or external customer’s requirements in line with organisation’s policy
- Apply the appropriate tools and techniques to undertake fault finding and rectification
- Apply Continuous Professional Development to support necessary business output and technical developments
- Operate safely and securely across platforms and responsibilities maintaining the security of personal data of internal and external stakeholders
- Communicate with all levels of stakeholders, keeping them informed of progress and managing escalation where appropriate
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, customers and other relevant stakeholders
- Manage and prioritise the allocated workload effectively making best use of time and resources
- Plus, many more.
The program is delivered by a blended learning approach. An Apprentice will be required to attend Face to Face tutor led workshops as well as self-led study and digital learning.
You will work towards the Level 3 Information Communications Technician Apprenticeship + industry related qualifications.
Upon successful completion of the ICT Apprenticeship program an Apprentice will be able to apply for a promotion within an IT support/ Data centre related full time role or seek other opportunities globally across Amazon and AWS. This program will also give you the fundamentals to progress onto a software related program.