Are you looking to change careers into the Tech industry?
Are you ready to return to work after a career break?
Are you simply not enjoying your current role?
If you’ve answered YES to any of the questions above, we have an amazing opportunity for you to break your way into a supercharged industry with boundless opportunities for your career – Tech.
Accenture ranked Fortune’s World’s 34th Most Admired Company and number 2 on Barron’s 20 Most Sustainable International Companies is looking for IT Analysts to join their teams in their offices in Manchester, London and Edinburgh. As an IT Analyst with Accenture, you will contribute to ServiceNow Solution implementation.
We’re looking for anyone with a passion for tech and a dream of pushing boundaries. You need no previous technical experience as QA will provide training for you to become equipped with all the skills required to succeed in this role with Accenture. You just need an eagerness to learn and a can-do attitude. Ideally, you will also have a minimum of 1-2 years business experience, regardless of whether that is in the tech industry or another sector – we are open to applications from all backgrounds.
What’s in store:
- Competitive salary of £28,000 to £32,000+ per annum
- 15-week training with bursary from seriously clever mentors to help shape your technical aptitude, business acumen and expertise
- Industry-recognised certifications to boost your employability and promotability such as ITIL® 4 Foundation certificate
- Contributory pension scheme
- Continued professional development
Interested in becoming an IT Analyst with Accenture? Don’t miss out on this opportunity.
For any questions, please email email@example.com