Standard Chartered is an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we’ve worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities and each other.
Financial Markets supports clients in managing trading risk, raising capital and diversifying investments. It’s a business about relationships and working closely with clients across our global network. Client Coverage leads the management and development of our Commercial, Corporate and Institutional Banking delivering solutions from trade finance and credit derivatives to mergers and acquisitions.
Financial Markets Programme
- Unique 3-year programme combining external learning with on-the-desk training
- A 9-month bespoke Foundation Programme gaining qualifications from the Chartered Institute of Securities and Investments (CISI) followed by the Level 6 Financial Services Professional Apprenticeship.
Client Coverage Programme
- Newly launched 2-year programme with experience of working with some of the most influential local and global corporates.
- The Level 4 Investment Operations Specialist Apprenticeship including the CISI Investment Operations Certificate.
Who we’re looking for
Individuals that are:
- Hard working, resilient, with a drive to learn
- Able to build strong relationships with good communication skills
- Reliable and able to work under pressure
- Curious and have a proactive approach
- Logical and have an interest in understanding and analysing data
What we’re offering
- A programme without academic entry requirements, we looking for potential
- Salary starting at £28,000 growing year on year, linked with performance
- Access to all areas of Financial Markets or Client Coverage
- A career with purpose and working for a bank that makes a difference
Apply for the apprenticeship directly via our job portal using the link here.