Cookies and Similar Technologies
Cookies are a standard feature of websites that allow us to store small amounts of data on your computer about your visit to our website. They help us learn which areas of our website are useful and which areas need improvement.
What Cookies and Similar Technologies Do We Use?
Below we list the different types of cookies and similar technologies that are used on our website.
- Essential: enable you to navigate our website and to use its services and features. Without these absolutely necessary cookies, our website will not perform as smoothly for you as we would like it to and we may not be able to provide our website or certain services or features.
- Preference: collect information about your choices and preferences and allow us to remember language or other local settings and customise our website accordingly.
- Analytics: collect information about your use of our website and enable us to improve the way it works. For example, Analytics Cookies show us which are the most frequently visited pages on our website, help us record any difficulties you have with our website, and show us whether our advertising is effective or not. This allows us to see the overall patterns of usage on our website, rather than the usage of a single person. We use the information to analyse website traffic, but we do not examine this information for individually identifying information.
- Advertising: are set to display targeted promotions or advertisements based upon your interests on our website or to manage our advertising. These cookies collect information about your activities on our website and other sites to provide you with targeted advertising.
|Cookie name||Type of cookie||Description of purpose||Persistent or session cookie? When do persistent cookies expire?||First party (set by the site being visited) or third party (across different sites)?|
|local_storage_support_test||HTML, Essential||Local storage function on the website, which allows web to load faster.||Persistent|
|PYPF||HTTP, Essential||PayPal login function on the website.||27 days||PayPal objects|
|lang||HTTP, Preference||Remembers user language version of the website.||Session||CDN Syndication (Twitter as provider)|
|_ga||HTTP, Analytics||Registers unique ID and creates statistics on how user engages with the website.||2 years||Stemettes|
|_gat||HTTP, Analytics||Google Analytics.||1 day||Stemettes|
|_gid||HTTP, Analytics||Registers unique ID and creates statistics on how user engages with the website.||1 day||Stemettes|
|collect||HTTP, Analytics||Sends data to Google Analytics.||Session||Google Analytics|
|01A1||HTTP, Advertising||Collects technical information about the user’s browser, IP address, operating system and screen resolution.||1 year||Abmr.net|
|GPS||HTTP, Advertising||Registers unique ID on mobiles to enable GPS tracking.||1 day||YouTube|
|i/jot||Pixel, Advertising||Registers unique ID for the visitor.|
|IDE||HTTP, Advertising||Registers and reports user actions after viewing advert.||1 year||Stemettes|
|r/collect||Pixel, Advertising||Send data to Google Analytics about visitor’s device and behaviour. It tracks the victors across devices and marketing channels.||Session||Doubleclick.net via Google Analytics|
|test_cookie||HTTP, Advertising||Checks if user’s browser supports cookies.||1 day||Doubleclick.net|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||HTTP, Advertising||Estimates user bandwidth on pages with integrated YouTube videos.||179 days||YouTube|
|YSC||HTTP, Advertising||Registers unique ID to keep statistics of what YouTube videos the user has seen.||Session||YouTube|
|yt-remote-cast-installed||HTTP, Advertising||Stores user’s video player preferences using embedded YouTube video.||179 days||YouTube|
|yt-connected-devices||HTML, Advertising||Stores user’s video player preferences using embedded YouTube video.||Persistent||YouTube|
|yt-remote-device-id||HTML, Advertising||Stores user’s video player preferences using embedded YouTube video.||Persistent||YouTube|
|yt-remote-fate-check-period||HTML, Advertising||Stores user’s video player preferences using embedded YouTube video.||Session||YouTube|
|yt-remote-session-app||HTML, Advertising||Stores user’s video player preferences using embedded YouTube video.||Session||YouTube|
|yt-remote-session-name||HTML, Advertising||Stores user’s video player preferences using embedded YouTube video.||Session||YouTube|
|_iub_cs-90757315||HTTP, Unclassified||Unclassified.||1 year||Stemettes|
How Do I Manage Cookies and Similar Technologies?
You can change your settings for cookies and similar technologies by using the cookie banner on our website.
In addition, you can refuse or accept cookies from our website at any time by activating the settings on your browser. Information about the procedure to follow in order to enable or disable cookies can be found on your Internet browser provider’s website via your help screen. Please refer to http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html for information on commonly used browsers. Please be aware that if cookies are disabled, not all features of our website may operate as intended.
You can delete cookies that have already been placed on your device by following these instructions:
- Deleting cookies in Internet Explorer
- Deleting cookies in Firefox
- Deleting cookies in Chrome
- Deleting cookies in Safari
- Deleting cookies in Opera
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer’s website. Please be aware that if cookies are disabled, not all features of our website may operate as intended. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
If you want to clear all cookies left behind by the websites you have visited, here are links where you can download three programs that clean out tracking cookies:
This policy was last updated on 16/07/2020.