Points are gained when Stemillions clubs work through 'Meal Plans' and fill in 'Digests'. Girls or young women run these clubs. They are called Chief Stemillions Officers and report on club participation weekly. They also get access to our exclusive Stemillions leader benefits like mentoring and events.
Here is everything you need to know about setting up your Stemillions club.
- Leadership role opportunity
- Exposure to real industry role models, career options on a regular basis
- Grow your own STEM community to boost your confidence and the confidence of others
- Opportunities to connect with industry people near you
- Food & fun & STEM regularly
- The Stemette Life is bae
- a regular weekly slot of at least 30mins, during lunchtime or after school
- Somewhere to meet that has wifi, access to pens/paper, and that you can eat in/play audio
- The support of a teacher or responsible adult (we can help you with this)
- The OtotheB app & an OtotheB username
- Access to mightynetwork.com or the app at school/club venue
- Weekly “Meal Plans” activity packs with role model videos
- Stemettes merchandise for your club
- A live ‘Agony Aunt’ session with industry
- End of term certificates of participation for club members
- Exclusives from Stemettes HQ
- You could win our termly prize
- (In remote areas, a club mentor)
- Sign up to run a club and our sorting hat puts you in a house
- Get club resources from our online platform
- Post responses into the platform, for points
- Grow your club, and send us a weekly register of attendees
- End of term house points turn into prizes
- You contribute to a growing community & network of millions of young STEM people.
- The world is a better place because of you. We do it all again next term.
Points are collected by individual clubs. Each club is a member of one of our Stemillions Clubhouses. There are two leaderboards: one for clubs and one for clubhouses. At the end of term, there is a big prize for the winning club and a prize for the winning clubhouse.
Each Meal Plan and Digest that you complete will contribute points. We ask for Chief Stemillions Officers to share what they and their club have done for extra points.
Start collecting points - start your own Stemillions club!
Do you have:
- Have a proposed club leader (young person)?
- Have a regular slot of at least 30 minutes, and somewhere to meet that has Wifi access, space and access to pen & paper?
- Have the OtotheB app and an OtotheB username?
- Have access to Mightybell.com or the Mightybell app at your meeting place?
- Have the details of your supporting teacher/adult?