Take a look at our upcoming cohort with MI5, MI6 & GCHQ
Have you got your Stemettes swag yet?
|Each Box Contains...|
|10 Meal Plans/ Activity Packs featuring a diverse range of female role models in various STEM careers.|
|Teacher's notes to link the Stemillions role models and activities to the national curriculum.|
|Equipment needed for completing the activities.|
|Candy Kittens for snacks (vegan).|
|10 backpacks for the club members to wear (if you have more than 10 students, we recommend starting a new club, or repeating the club the following term).|
|10 badges for each Meal Plan to be attached to the backpack for completing a Meal Plan.|
|10 certificates for the club members to be distributed at the end of the academic term.|
- Discover new female role models in STEM
- Explore new STEM careers in a fun and engaging way
- Meet other students with similar interests
- Gain points and recognition for completing challenges
- Free backpack and badges for each completed Meal Plan
- Teacher notes to incorporate role models and activities into lessons
- School recognition for running the club
- Online support from TeamStemette
- New activities to inspire your students
I enjoyed everything! Especially using the tomatoes to make the phases of the moon!
Knowledge is power! That’s why we’ve created a list of book recommendations, for all ages, to inspire the Stemette within you. Scroll down to get reading.
If you’d like to support the work of Stemette Futures, be sure to shop via Amazon Smile.