STEM Clubs for Primary Schools
Run a Stemillions club to introduce primary school students to new female STEM role models and show them how fun STEM is. Schools running the programme will receive a box containing 10 Meal Plans each based around a different woman in STEM and a choice of activities related to her STEM career. Run as an extra curricula 30-minute activity, or incorporate the activities and role models into lesson plans with our teachers notes. Trial your first set of 10 Meal Plans for free.
Each Box Contains:
- 10 Meal Plans/ Activity Packs featuring a diverse range of female role models in various STEM careers.
- Teacher's notes to link the Stemillions role models and activities to the national curriculum.
- Equipment needed for completing the activities.
- Candy Kittens for snacks (vegan).
- 10 backpacks for the club members to wear (if you have more than 10 students, we recommend starting a new club, or repeating the club the following term).
- 10 badges for each Meal Plan to be attached to the backpack for completing a Meal Plan.
- 10 certificates for the club members to be distributed at the end of the academic term.
Price: £750 per box
(1 term of content, 10 members max.)
What's In It For Students?
- Discover new female role models in STEM
- Explore new STEM careers in a fun and engaging way
- Meet other students with similar interests
- Gain points and recognition for completing challenges
- Free backpack and badges for each completed Meal Plan
What's In It For Teachers?
- Teacher notes to incorporate role models and activities into lessons
- School recognition for running the club
- Online support from TeamStemette
- New activities to inspire your students
Hear From Previous Participants...
"Children loved having a go and great focus each week. Thanks for all the great resources to support us."
"Interesting learning about another female role model. Enjoyed the hands on activity..."
- St Joseph's RC Stanley
"Each week we have been doing the Stemillions project via Stemettes and it’s been wonderful to see all the children but especially the young girls, loving STEM, learning about women in STEM and making a positive impact. “The children ask are we gonna do some STEM today”."
- Lewington Community Youth Project
"you can do almost any job if you put your mind to it!"
- Northwood Primary School
Get your first term for free
Trial out your first 10 Stemillions Meal Plans for FREE. We provide 10 different activities and role models, you will need to provide the equipment, but don't worry, everything in these Meal Plans is designed to use only equipment and materials found around the classroom.
Like what you see? Why not try fundraising for a box for your students? From bake sales to mufti days and sponsored reads, there are plenty of ways to fundraise for the box.