Stemillions clubs delivered to the school ready to be served.
Stemillions is our STEM club to introduce primary school students to female STEM role models and show them how fun STEM is. Schools running the programme will receive a box containing 10 Meal Plans each based around a different woman in STEM and a choice of activities related to her STEM career. Run as an extra curricula activity or incorporate the activities and role models into lesson plans with our teachers notes.
What's In It For Students?
- Discover new female role models in STEM
- Explore new STEM careers in a fun and engaging way
- Achieve CREST Discovery Award for completing all 10 Meal Plans
- Gain points and recognition for completing challenges
- Free backpack and badges for each completed Meal Plan
What's In It For Teachers?
- An online support network of other Primary School teachers running Stemillions
- Teacher notes to incorporate role models and activities into lessons
- School recognition for running the club
- Online support from TeamStemette
Each Box Contains:
- 10 Meal Plans/ Activity Packs featuring a diverse range of female role models in various STEM careers.
- Teacher's notes to link the Stemillions role models and activities to the national curriculum.
- Equipment needed for completing the activities.
- Candy Kittens for snacks (vegan).
- 10 backpacks for the club members to wear (if you have more than 10 students, we recommend starting a new club, or repeating the club the following term).
- 10 badges for each Meal Plan to be attached to the backpack for completing a Meal Plan.
- 10 certificates for the club members to be distributed at the end of the academic term.
Stemillions Primary Leaderboard
Each club member in the school will receive a Stemillions back pack and a badge for each Meal Plan they complete. There can be 10 members maximum in each club. Stemillions is designed to be a fun and engaging extracurricular activity for students, each session should last about 30 minutes and can be run at lunchtime or after school.
We will also provide an online community for teachers to connect with other teachers running Stemillions across the country, we hope this will provide a further support network for teachers.