Stemettes is a leading charity that encourages and inspires girls and young women non-binary people into STEM subjects. We run a variety of programmes, workshops, and events that are designed to make STEM accessible and relatable to young people who are typically underrepresented in these fields.
About the Schools Liason Manager role
Stemette Futures is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Schools Liaison Manager to lead our engagement efforts within school networks. This position will play a pivotal role in fostering partnerships with schools, facilitating participation in our STEAM-focused activities, and ensuring the success and growth of our school programme. This is a manager-level position that requires exceptional leadership, strategic thinking, and a passion for promoting STEAM education among young learners.
- Schools Network Engagement: Develop and nurture relationships with schools, educators, and educational institutions to promote participation in Stemettes’ activities.
- Programme Advocacy: Advocate for Stemettes’ activities within school networks, effectively communicating the benefits and impact of our initiatives on students’ STEAM education and career pathways.
- Strategic Planning: Devise strategic plans to expand the reach and impact of our school programme, aligning with the charity’s overall mission and objectives.
- Management: Manage two individuals responsible for logistics, ensuring smooth execution and delivery of events and activities. Manage Workshop Stemettes, our team of activity facilitators and host contractors.
- Event Coordination: Oversee the logistical aspects of events and activities, collaborating closely with the logistics Stemette to ensure seamless operations.
- Monitoring and Evaluation: Establish metrics and systems to monitor the effectiveness and impact of the school programme, providing regular updates.
- Resource Management: Manage allocated resources effectively, including budgetary oversight and allocation of resources for program implementation.
- Collaboration and Partnerships: Identify and cultivate partnerships with relevant organisations or stakeholders to enhance the reach and impact of our school programme.
The location for this role is hybrid, and this role is expected to travel.